Texas MS 150 Team - 2020
Ride With The Best!
Each year the Bike Barn MS 150 team fills up fast, so register soon to be sure you don't miss out on the fun. The Texas MS 150 has made exciting route changes for 2020, including a convenient finish in College Station. This will be a great event and we are here to help you have a wonderful experience with awesome accommodations, fantastic meal options, amazing support and most importantly loads of fun!
To guarantee Jersey Size - Register by March 1st.
How To Register:
- First, register with the MS Society here and select Bike Barn as your team. That gets you signed up with the MS Society.
- Next, Bike Barn will then send you a link to register with us. This completes the process and gets you all the great amenities mentioned below. Join our team for only $150*, it includes 4 meals, luggage transportation and a jersey, see details below.
*Registration service fee will apply
- Bike Barn Discount Card – An exclusive 15% off on all Accessories & Clothing.
- Bike Rebate - Your discount card also includes a rebate with bike purchase. Get an instant rebate, up to 10% of the bike's value.
- Custom Jersey – Included in the registration price, you’ll get a limited edition custom jersey valued at $79.
- Training Rides – We partner with Ready2Roll which offers a comprehensive training series. Bike Barn Weekly Rides are another great option and are inclusive and welcoming to those training for the Texas MS 150.
- Monthly Fit Clinics – Lead by our experts in the Custom Fit Studio, these clinics are geared toward increasing your comfort and speed while in the saddle.
- Monthly Maintenance Clinics – From learning how to change a flat, to roadside repairs, learn from the pros at our monthly clinics.
On The Ride
- Team Mechanics – You’ll be treated to priority mechanical service in La Grange from Bike Barn Mechanics at our tent.
- VIP Luggage Transportation – Let us bring your luggage to LaGrange. You can drop off it at the start or at any Bike Barn location prior to the start.
- Hospitality Tent – Enjoy our spacious team tent, complete with private restrooms, hand sinks, ample sleeping space and post ride fun.
- Massages – Reward those muscles with a professional massage for just a $1 a minute in our tent dedicated to massages.
- Privately Catered Meals – Enjoy a catered spread of all of your favorites in LaGrange starting with lunch when you arrive and including a first class dinner on Saturday night. We'll have breakfast for you on Sunday morning and we'll welcome you at the finish with cold refreshments and great post ride grub.
- Post-Ride Hydration – Whatever your beverage of choice might be, cool down with anything from recovery drinks and sodas, to beer, wine and our very own Recover-Ritas (aka margaritas).
Our team is committed to raising funds for the MS Society and all that it stands for. When you join Team Bike Barn you are not only riding with the best, but you are joining a team that is whole-heartedly dedicated to raising funds and supporting the MS Society - while having a whole lot of fun along the way! We ask that you raise as much as possible for the MS Society, but the minimum fundraising requirement to ride is $400.
Bike Barn riders have contributed over $3.8 million over the years, we want you to be part of this winning tradition.