BP MS 150 Team - 2019
Ride With The Best!
Each year the Bike Barn BP MS 150 team fills up quicker than you can change a flat – and we want to make sure you don’t miss out on the fun! This team just keeps getting better with age and we expect 2019 will be no exception. We offer awesome accommodations, fantastic meal options, amazing support and most importantly loads of fun!
How To Register:
- First, register with the MS Society here and select Bike Barn as your team. That get's you signed up with the MS Society.
- Next, BIKE BARN will then send you a link to register with us. This completes the process and gets you all the great amenities mentioned below. Join our team for only $150*, it includes 4 meals, luggage transportation and a Jersey, see details below.
*Registration service fee will apply
- Bike Barn Discount Card – An exclusive 15% off on all Accessories & Clothing.
- Bike Rebate - Your discount card also includes a rebate with bike purchase? Earn a Bike Barn Gift Card – up to a 10% of bike value.
- Custom Jersey – Included in registration price, you’ll get a limited edition custom jersey valued at $79.
- Training Rides – There are multiple options based on your experience and goals. Check out the Training Options we offer.
- Monthly Fit Clinics – Lead by our experts in the Custom Fit Studio, these clinics are geared toward increasing your comfort and speed while in the saddle.
- Monthly Maintenance Clinics – From learning how to change a flat, to roadside repairs, learn from the pros at our monthly clinics.
- Team Packet Pickup - Avoid those extremely busy lines at packet pickup! You'll have your very own team designated location to pick up your packet.
On The Ride
- Team Mechanics – You’ll be treated to priority mechanical service in La Grange from Bike Barn Mechanics at our tent.
- VIP Luggage Transportation – Multiple drop off locations. Your bag will be there when you need it.
- Hospitality Tent – We’ll get you all set up in our private team tent, complete with private restrooms, hand sinks and ample sleeping space and post ride fun.
- Massages – Reward those muscles with a professional massage for just a $1 a minute in our tent dedicated to massages.
- Privately Catered Meals – Enjoy a catered spread of all of your favorites during the day, then prepare yourself for a first class dinner on Saturday night. Plus, at the finish, we will have a wonderful meal to congratulate you for finishing.
- Post-Ride Hydration – Whatever your beverage of choice might be, cool down with anything from recovery drinks and sodas, to beer, wine and our very own Recover-Ritas (aka margaritas).
Our team is committed to raising funds for the MS Society and all that it stands for. When you join Team Bike Barn you are not only riding with the best but joining a team that is whole-heartedly dedicated to raising funds and supporting the MS Society - while having a whole lot of fun along the way! We ask that you raise as much as possible for the MS Society, but the minimum fundraising requirement to ride is $400.
Bike Barn riders have contributed over $1.5 million over the years, we want you to be part of this winning tradition.