Join our fundraising team and have some fun! It's free to join, you'll enjoy riding with fellow teammates, and make some great memories too. Don't miss your chance to look sharp on the ride and at the Moody Gardens Hotel with our exclusive team jerseys available for purchase and our "Houston's Toughest Mountain Stage" t-shirts provided to all team members who meet the minimum fundraising goal.
Post-ride team tent: All team members will be invited to a private Bike Barn team tent to enjoy refreshments(beer) and stories from the first day of riding.
The 2018 Bike Around the Bay will take place on Saturday, October 20th through Sunday, October 21st. This fully supported two-day ride takes place in Galveston Bay and benefits the Galveston Bay Foundation. The ride starts and finishes in Baytown and travels along several of the local bay communities. At the end of the first day, riders enjoy a ferry ride from Galveston Island where they stay the night at Moody Gardens Hotel. The second day goes over the Galveston Causeway including a pass through Kemah and Seabrook with a climb over the Fred Hartman Bridge. There are options to either ride one day or both days.
We are in the process of designing this year's jersey and will send information out to all team members when it's finalized.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Fill out the information form below and submit
- Next, CLICK HERE - www.bikearoundthebay.org
- Select JOIN TEAM from the right-hand navigation
- Follow the remaining instructions
- If you have already signed up to ride individually and would like to join our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team t-shirts can be picked up at the team tent the evening following Day 1 of riding