• Handlebar mounted cup holder • Insulated design • No tool installation • Fits 22.2mm - 31.8mm bars
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
$8.99 - $9.99
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
$19.99 - $21.99
Stay hydrated and show your allegiance to speed with Zipp's Water Bottle. They're made by Purist and feature bold Zipp logos so you're always repping.
Topeak's iGlowCage will turn your night ride into a wild adventure! Ingenious integration of a super bright RGB LED into our water bottle cage gives you multiple choices of color to illuminate the included clear bottle for 360 degree visibility.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
$39.99 - $49.99 $49.99 Up to 20% Off
The full carbon construction of the RXL Carbon Cage provides climbers with a lightweight solution while the robust design securely holds bottles over train tracks, rough roads, and rocky terrain. Ideal for both road and mountain bikes. Key features: - Full carbon construction - Suitable for road and mountain use - Includes alloy mounting screws - 23g
Formed using 6mm, hollow 6061-T6 aluminum tubing, this lightweight and economical cage has a durable powder coat finish designed to keep it looking good. Key features: - 6061-T6 aluminum rod with two-piece bracket - Durable powder coat finish - Special design fits over front derailleur bands - Hollow tubing eliminates 15g without loss of strength
MSW's PC-110 Water Bottle Cage secures your bottle while keeping weight to a minimum. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle.
Specialized's Cascade Cage II features composite technology at an affordable price. It's extra tough for off-road riding and offers superior bottle retention. The Cascade Cage II won't corrode and won't scratch your bottles, either.
SaltStick's Dispenser is a unique lightweight water-resistant dispenser that holds up to 6 SaltStick electrolyte capsules so they're always with you and easy to access. The Dispenser is designed to take the place of your handlebar end plug and fit cleanly inside the bars. It can also be mounted in other places on the bicycle. And, thanks to its custom SaltStick GRIP fastener, it also mounts on race belts and backpacks. The Dispenser is made of safe food-grade plastic and keeps capsules clean and dry. It offers easy one-handed dispensing by simply rotating the nozzle. Plus, you can carry 2 or more Dispensers for a total capacity of 12 or more capsules. The Dispenser is a patented design that's totally unique on the marketplace. It's a must-have for any endurance athlete.
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
Profile Design's Aerodrink Base Bar Bracket is the perfect holder for your Profile Aerodrink bottle. It weighs next to nothing and is built tough to firmly hold bottles and last for years of training and racing. It attaches quickly and easily to all Profile, and most other base handlebars (base bars and bottles sold separately).
Specialized's Sitero Wing is the best way to carry water and inflation tools without compromising aerodynamics. Designed specifically for the Specialized Sitero saddle (sold separately), this handy accessory can be used with or without a bottle cage and holds a mini road pump and two CO2 canisters.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
$16.99 - $17.99
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap. - ZipStream cap features self-sealing valve - Removable CarryLoop and drinking valve for easy cleaning - Wide mouth for easy cleaning and ice cubes - Lightweight and easy to squeeze - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Phthalate and BPA free. - Double wall insulated – keeps water cold twice as long - Made in USA - Fits standard bike cages and most cup holders - Backed by a lifetime guarantee and free replacement caps
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
$12.99 - $24.99
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
$7.99 - $9.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
Have you ever tried to grab a bottle from an aid station then dump it into your aero drink on the fly? That can get messy. Profile's HC Mount w/KA1 Cage allows you to attach a bottle cage in between your extensions so you can grab a bottle and have it within easy reach. It's an easy way to add more water carrying capacity to your bike.
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
$15.99 - $17.99
- Expanding cup holder accommodates most beverage sizes - Rubber grips located inside hold beverage tightly - Rubber shims with stainless hardware clamp to any size bar
Specialized's Purist Hydroflo MoFlo Bottle features an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner-wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass. The silicon dioxide coating is a mere 20 nanometers thick which, for comparison, is less than 5,000 times thinner than a human hair. Meanwhile, the shape of the bottle feels equally perfect both in the hand and in the cage. This version has Specialized's Hydroflo MoFlo cap and bottle shape. It features a self-a large screw top to accommodate ice and powder mixes. Additionally, Hydroflo features a new three-shape design that not only improves the actual handling of the bottle, but it also secures its position within your cage. They recommend a simple rinse and dry after use, but if you want to wash it, take care not to scratch the inner surface of the plastic. Alternatively, it'll be fine on the top rack of your machine. - Purist infusion shields the bottle form odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean. - Proprietary engineered resin delivers the most flexible bottle ever designed. - Ergonomic, three-sided design makes it easy to grip, and it's form fitting to the hand. - Large screw top design is leak-free and wide enough for ice cubes and scooping in powdered drink mix. - New MoFlo cap design features a wide water channel to deliver up to 50% greater flow than other leading bottles, plus it features an improved outside grip. - BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food- grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
The Crux reservoir on/off valve pairs with CamelBak's Big Bite valve and tune. Using an integrated valve, water flow shuts off for added security during transport.
The CamelBak Crux replacement tube has larger diameter and offers more water per sip than previous tubes. Pair with the Crux reservoir on/off valve (sold separately) for 20% more water flow per sip.
$21.99 - $23.99
Durable AL-6061 alloy construction - Standard top-loading configuration - Cage design provides secure bottle retention with easy in/out accessibility - Minimalist, sleek design in multiple color options - Includes hardware - 38g
Dimension Butterfly Water Bottle Cage. -Cage Material: Aluminum -Mount Type: Bolt-On -Weight: 52 g
Think outside the cage. Challenge convention with Fabric's cutting-edge cageless water bottle. Do away with bulky cages and keep your bike lightweight and clutter-free. The cageless system is the world's lightest, weighing only 3g. Two polyurethane studs slot into the bottle's molded mounts, keeping it secure over even the most demanding terrain. Each BPA free cageless bottle comes with two sets of studs. - BPA free - Mounts directly to bike - Fast flow valve - Patented design - Modular system
$12.99 - $25.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
$26.99 - $28.99
- Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material