Parts & Accessories
Saris' Locking Cable 8' keeps your bike and rack where you want them: attached to your vehicle. This braided, stainless-steel cable is 8-feet long for plenty of reach. Plus, the vinyl coating protects your vehicle's and bike's finish.
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
Saris' Protect-O-Pads are foam blocks that separate and protect your bikes when multiple bikes are being transported. They come in packs of four.
Don't leave your fat bike behind! Saris' Freedom Fat Tire Wheel Holders carry up to 5-inch-wide bicycle tires. Extra-long straps secure your bike to any Saris Freedom rack (sold separately).
$21.99 - $24.99
Simply insert Saris' Hitch Tite into the hitch receiver to give your Saris bike rack (sold separately) extra stability. The Hitch Tite is compatible with the Bike Porter Hitch 2-Bike, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, Cycle-On, and T-RAX Sport racks.
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
Saris' Wheel Straps keep your front wheels from spinning and your handlebars from turning in the wind. They're made of tough nylon with easy-to-use buckle closures. Wheel Straps are sold in pairs.
Yakima SKS (Same Key System) Lock Cores secure all lockable Yakima rack systems, cargo boxes, and accessories. It's your gear, keep it that way. - Fits all lockable accessories - Includes 4 SKS Cores and matching keys - 2 keys included plus a control key
The locking threaded hitch pin comes and 8’ security cable allows you to lock the rack to vehicle, and the cable allows you to locks bikes to rack and/or vehicle.
- Adapts female specific and full suspension frames to be easily hung on car rack carriers - Locking ends ensure a firm hold on the bicycles seat tube and head tube for a secure fit - Makes transporting an unconventional frame by car rack much easier - Extends from 21.5" to 31" eye to eye
$209.99 - $214.99
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks - Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snugly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling - Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place - When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system - Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes - Storage pocket - Two sizes - Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps, Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
The RockyMounts LoBall is a ridiculously easy bike rack solution for trucks, trailers, vans, SUV's, and home storage. It includes a non-locking, 9mm chromoly quick release.
The RockyMounts HotRod is a do-it-all truck mount for bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
Allen's Adapter Bar allows full suspension bikes and non-conventional frames to be used on your Allen rack. An internal spring mechanism maintains constant tension to keep your frame secure. Plus, the plastic coating protects your bicycle's finish.
$39.99 - $59.99
Ensure you have the ability to carry all your bikes with their different front axle standards with these Impakt Adaptor Cores. Used with Swagman's Impakt fork mount system, these cores are available in the popular thru-axle sizes found on today's road, mountain, gravel, and fat bikes.
The GateKeeper tailgate pad is a perfect companion for pick-up bed bike transport. The durable nylon exterior protects your bike from your truck’s tailgate while the soft felt backing keeps your truck’s paint protected. Integrated SitTight bike cradles add extra stability and protection for your bikes and the HindSight tuck-away cover opens up the view for your back-up camera, leaving you with a worry free shuttle to the top. - Tailgate pad for your truck that securely carries your bikes to the trailhead - NEW Cushioned SitTight cradles protect bikes from shifting and sliding - NEW HindSight cover tucks out of the way so your back-up camera can do its job - NEW Velcro cradle closure system is easy on carbon bike frames and painted surfaces - Rugged nylon outer material resists abrasion and weather damage - Extra soft felt backing protects your truck’s paint job - Integrated strap management system keeps the pad tight and secure on the way up the mountain - Medium size has a 5 bike capacity and fits mid-size & some older full-size trucks - Large size has a 6 bike capacity and fits most full-size trucks - Medium Dimensions: 53-inch Long x 5-inch Wide x 17-inch Tall - Large Dimensions: 62-inch Long x 7-inch Wide x 20-inch Tall
Yakima's Chain Straps are replacement bike holding straps for various models of Yakima's trunk and hitch racks. The stretchy, sturdy rubber is easy on your bike's finish and is extremely durable for long life.
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
Saris' Hatch Huggers fasten Saris racks (sold separately) to certain vehicles. They replace the regular straps for vehicles with glass hinge lines and vehicles with narrow gaps around the trunk.
- Updated design, for use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube - Bridges the gap from stem to seat tube, creating a virtual top tube - Useful on ladies and specialty frames
Yakima SKS (Same Key System) Lock Cores secure all lockable Yakima rack systems, cargo boxes, and accessories. It's your gear, keep it that way. - Fits all lockable accessories - Includes 8 SKS Cores and matching keys - 2 keys included plus a control key
Delta's Wheel Holder mounts to any flat surface to keep bikes stabilized. - Holds front wheel in place - Rigid steel stays with 9mm dropouts - Mounts to any flat surface
Saris' Locking Hitch Tite adds both stability and security to your hitch rack. It tightens up the interface between your rack and hitch to combat swaying and it locks your rack to your vehicle. It fits 1-1/4 and 2-inch threaded hitch-tites and is compatible with the 200/500 Series T-Rax, all Thelma racks, standard-model Cycle-Ons, and all the T-Bones racks (each sold separately).
Add Saris' Freedom Long Wheelbase Bar to your Saris Freedom rack (sold separately) to carry an extra long wheelbase bicycle like a tandem or recumbent. The rack holds two bikes of up to 35 pounds each, and the Long Wheelbase Bar holds a bike that measures up to 57 inches axle to axle.
Yakima's Fork Adapter allows you to attach your through-axle fork to your fork-mounted rack quickly and easily. The tall arms give your brake caliper room to clear the tray, too.
The 2" locking hitch pin comes and 8’ security cable allows you to lock the rack to vehicle, and the cable allows you to locks bikes to rack and/or vehicle.
- Easy to load 2-Bike rack fits either 1 1/4" or 2" receiver hitch - Fits a wide variety of bicycle sizes and styles up to 35 lbs per bike - Tilts back for easy lift gate access - Folds for easy on or off car storage when not in use - Durable powder coated finish - Hitch Size/Mount: 1-1/4" - 2" - Capacity: 2 bikes
- For carrying unique frames on hang-on type car racks - Quick release clamp adjusts to fit between stem and seatpost - Rubberized hooks protect bikes finish
RockyMounts StreetRod is a thru-axle adapter that works with fork-mounted bike racks from any manufacturer. It includes axles to accommodate bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
Yakima SKS (Same Key System) Lock Cores secure all lockable Yakima rack systems, cargo boxes, and accessories. It's your gear, keep it that way. - Fits all lockable accessories - Includes 2 SKS Cores and matching keys - 2 keys included plus a control key
Page 1 of 2 Next page