Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
$121.99 - $127.99
Get reliable shifting in a sweet lightweight package with SRAM's PG-990 9-speed cassette. It meet the demands of mountain bikers everywhere, from elite racers to weekend trail riders. Cut from steel with an aluminum spider, the 990 is light, durable and shifts flawlessly. Tested on the pro circuit. Proven on your local ride.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
$115.99 - $128.99
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a fixie rider's quiver. Origin-8's Track Cog is available in a variety of sizes and is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. Now you can easily tailor your ride for the terrain. And you can choose between 1/8 and 3/32-inch chain widths.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Single Speed Cog is available in 13, 14, 16 and 18T sizes is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies and is made with splined, hardened chromoly steel. Now you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain.
$28.99 - $30.99
Origin-8's Ultim8 Single Speed Cassette Cog lets you have your ride any way you like it. This handy cog is dual use — a single speed cog that fits over a Shimano/SRAM freehub body or a fixed cog that bolts on in place of a 6-bolt brake rotor. A wide, zero-flex base design made of forged chromoly steel provides instant power transfer. Enjoy the Ultim8 ride whichever way you like it.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Torq Lite Single Speed Cog is available in wide range of sizes so you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies, features a wide, flex-free base, and is made from hardened chromoly steel.
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
Simplify your drivetrain with SRAM's XG-1195 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette. It has a monstrous 10-42 tooth spread that gives SRAM's 1x11 drivetrain pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups, with less weight, parts, and complexity. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide-open design makes it incredibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. The XG-1195 is for use with SRAM's X01 or XX1 drivetrain.
$44.99 - $46.99
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
• Stainless chromoly steel with high-polish finish • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
$25.99 - $27.99
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
$58.99 - $64.99
• 10-speed MTB cassette • Shimano and SRAM compatible • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,27,30,34 (11-34T) • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,28,32,36 (11-36T)
Featuring 10–24 gearing with two-tooth steps, the 7-speed XG-795 DH Cassette is optimized for the gear jumps that downhill riders want, eliminating the need for double or triple shifts. And because it’s so compact, it’s also light—the lightest cassette in existence, in fact, at just 136 grams. Compatible with any XD wheel, the Mini Block X-Dome technology integrates flawlessly with your SRAM 1X drivetrain. Going from zero to hero has never been faster.
Ridiculously strong and incredibly light, SRAM's XG-1180 11-Speed Cassette is a feat of engineering. Mini Cluster construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. Advanced tooth profiles and shift ramps produce quick, positive gear changes. The XG-1180 delivers SRAM’s trusted cassette design with a massively-wide gear range to tackle any terrain.
$87.99 - $101.99
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
$25.99 - $28.99
• Steel • 7-speed
• Steel • 8-speed
$23.99 - $25.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
Turn any 8-10 speed HG-splined cassette hub into a 3/32-inch 16-tooth singlespeed.
$74.95 - $110.99
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 12-25 - 281g
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
$52.99 - $55.66
- Fits 2000 and newer Campagnolo wheels - Fits all Fulcrum wheels - Fits 1999 Record/Chorus hubs and all Campy hubs 2000-newer - 27.0mm thread OD 10-speed: - For use with Campagnolo cassettes with 12 to 16 tooth first position cogs - Lockring has a 38.5mm flange diameter 11-speed: - For use only with Campagnolo 11 speed cassettes with 12 tooth first position cogs
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
Page 1 of 4 Next page