$676.99 - $726.99
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
$51.99 - $55.99
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
$268.00 - $399.99
SRAM's Force 22 Crankset uses unidirectional carbon arms with a forged aluminum spider and integrated bottom-bracket axle to ensure top-notch stiffness for awesome power transfer and exceptionally low weights. Experience phenomenal front shifting with SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that start out as 5mm-thick aluminum plates and then precision machined to eliminate all unessential material while retaining extreme stiffness. With so much great technology and 11-speed compatibility, they're a force to be reckoned with.
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
SRAM's S300 1.1 single-speed Crankset combines their stiff 7075-aluminum chainring with their lightweight 6061-aluminum forged arms. The high-profile teeth are compatible with 9- and 10-speed chains, and the stout spindle efficiently transfers your power. Plus, GXP bottom bracket cups are included.
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
Origin-8's Trekking Crankset is a fine 9-speed compatible mountain bike touring/trekking triple-chainring crankset made of light and durable forged aluminum. It's stiff and has 175mm arms for excellent power transfer, plus it has CNC-machined and ramped and pinned chainrings for smooth and precise shifting. The chainrings are 48-, 38- and 28-tooth.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Road Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with 53-/39-tooth CNC-machined aluminum chainrings. This fine 9 speed-compatible crankset provides excellent power transfer and smooth shifting.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
Harness the power of your tandem team with FSA's Gossamer MegaExo Tandem Crankset. The rear crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms, hill-topping 52/39/30 chainrings, a 42-tooth idle chainring, and a proprietary spacer system to fine-tune your chainline.
$64.99 - $70.99
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Alloy arms • Replaceable steel chainrings • Does not include BB • Bolt Pattern: 104/64 x 4-bolt
• Singlespeed crankset • Forged alloy crank arms • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 42-tooth chainring • Double chainring guard • Bolt Pattern: 104 x 4-bolt • 670 grams
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
$47.99 - $51.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
Replacement crank bolt and puller cap set for Race Face Cinch cranksets.
$14.99 - $15.99
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
$63.99 - $65.99
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Page 1 of 11 Next page