• Aluminum body with rubber • Chromoly spindle
- Nylon folding pedals with one piece composite body - Perfect for use on folding bikes or others that are frequently transported - 9/16" axle fits most standard cranksets
• Polished one-piece alloy body • Boron spindle • Toe clip compatible • Approximately 450g pair
Extruded & CNC machined 6061 aluminum pedal body - 2 sealed bearings & 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 98mm x 92mm x 14mm platform - Extra tall 7mm M4-10 SS replaceable pins for ultimate grip
- Weight: 245g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: Loose Ball - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Low profile urban pedals with an alloy center body and nylon cage with rubber inserts - Perfect for relaxed light duty cruising and neighborhood rides - Loose ball bearings
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well.
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
All alloy track style pedals.
$100.99 - $110.99
The iSSi Road Carbon Pedals provide large platforms for excellent power transfer and stability. Bushing and sealed cartridge bearings add durability, while the Chromoly spindles resist corrosion for long life. - Simple installation with a 8mm hex key - Available in standard spindle length or +5mm - +5mm model only available in Intense Black - Stainless Steel cleat plate provides a solid pedal interface - Adjustable spring tension - 7° float, 3-bolt split-cleat included - Cleat Interface: Look KeO - Material: Carbon - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 266 grams
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: One piece composite - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 294g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 400g pair
$40.99 - $41.99
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
$197.99 - $199.99
• Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. • Platform size: 101x114cm • 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal • Super thin double concave wide platform • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins • Hidden pin / Grease access port • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
• Forged alloy body and cage • Oversize oval design • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 467g pair
Dual-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session. - Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes - Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics - Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height - Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis - Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ connectivity or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices and Garmin Connect Mobile app - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Cleat hardware included WARNING: The maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 231 lbs (105 kg). Cyclists over this weight limit risk personal injury and property damage. Specifications: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Weight: 316 g - Max. rider weight: 105 kg - Accuracy: +/- 1.0% - Cleat type: Keo - Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer - Stack height: 12.2 mm - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Garmin Connect - Measurement location: Spindle - Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
• Extruded AL6061 aluminum CNC machined construction • CNC chromoly spindle • Sealed bearing and bushing • One side SPD compatible • Fully adjustable tension • 9/16-inch spindle • 295g pair
Introducing the new Candy 7: all new body shape with premium stainless steel and aluminum components, and integrated traction pad technology for an even more refined fit, feel, and power transfer. A ribbed body and chamfered edges allow for better traction when unclipped and reduce rock strikes. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
$32.99 - $41.99
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
With Garmin's Vector 2S you'll find yourself breaking through mental barriers and eking out those last few watts. The Vector 2S offers precise power measurement of your left leg and uses that information to approximate your total and average power. All of this comes in a rugged, ultra-convenient, discreet package that's integrated with a Look Keo Pedal. Garmin encased the sensitive strain gauge inside the stainless steel pedal spindle for years of durability and accuracy to within +/- 2%. The pedal bodies are built of tough, light carbon, while the battery/ANT+ pod hangs protected beneath the left crank arm. The robust Vector 2S pod is easy to mount, and has a status light indicating when it's on and pairing occurs. Switching the pedals and pod between bikes is blissfully hassle-free and takes less time than getting kitted up. Garmin also offers you the ability to upgrade to the dual-sensing Vector system which provides additional data about the power produced by each leg.
Look's Keo Blade brings together all the benefits of a blade pedal: crisper in and out clipping, better foot support for more security, aerodynamic shape and low weight (compared to a conventional spring system). The platform contact area has been enlarged, providing excellent pedaling stability. - Composite blade technology - Better support/secure release and wide platform - Composite body - Cr-Mo axle - Large contact area, 400mm² - 120 grams per pedal - Comes with 8Nm and 12Nm blades - Pedals Thread 9/16-inch - Cleat Compatibility: Keo
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard. - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
The Mallet 2 pedal from Crank Brothers is ready to drop the hammer. No, seriously, this thing has been redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up, and it's a whole new creature. Durability and a lightweight aluminum body take the center stage in this versatile pedal that's equally at home shredding singletrack and providing a platform for your sneakers while you ride to class. The Mallet 2 offers a flat pedal feel and clipped-in control simultaneously for the best of both worlds and performance you can feel. And, with a customizable float and release angle, your body will thank you with miles and miles of fun.
- Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 - Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution - Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance
The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 119 x 99mm
$74.99 - $79.99
Light, impact resistant. New for 2018 is the Synth Pedal. An injection molded, nylon reinforced platform that is light, impact resistant and won’t break the bank. Modeled after our Scarab pedal, the Synth features a large platform with true concave and our proprietary pin system. It uses the same high-end axle and bearing assembly as on our Scarab and Contact models so you can count on long-life and smooth performance, with common serviceability components available from Chromag.
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
The Throttle pedals feature a large, low profile platform with a knurled concave shape and sealed bearings. - 6063 aluminum body with 8 removable pins per side - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Sealed bearings
- Weight: 312g - Body: CrMo Investment - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 1 Cartridge/2DU - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
The ATAC XC 4 pedal is designed for cross country mountain bike riders. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle making it light and durable. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement and its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 4 is also suitable for trail riding, bike touring, and gravel road riding.
The Xpresso 4 is the perfect pedal for training. Built for everyday use, the Xpresso 4 features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow steel axle. A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform and a carbon blade with 3 tensions settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. The ICLIC system requires only a light step to clip in making it a great choice for beginners or smaller riders.
Choose to ride flat or clipped in for city commutes and casual rides around town. This hybrid composite pedal with its 2-sided entry allows you to do both. It features premium bearings and a double seal system, diamond plate pads for traction, and molded pins and ribs for grip. - Premium brass cleats with shims included - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Forged 435 Chromoly steel spindle - 300 series stainless steel spring - 5-year warranty - 331g per pair
- Large platform size with concave profile combines support with ultimate grip - Strong and lightweight one piece alloy body in eight color options - Forged chromoly axle delivers strength and durability - Shot-peen surface increases fatigue life and impact resistance - Material: Alloy - Platform Size (mm): 100 x 105 - Platform Profile: (mm) 16mm - Weight (g): ±395/set - Axle: Cold-forged Chromoly steel - Bearing/Bushing: Industrial bearing, IGUS bushing - Pins: 12 steel & 8 alloy pins per pedal - Virtual Concavity - Finish: Mottled / grunge anodized
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-Out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (For use in the center) overall length 8.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - 28 Long pins (For use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
Dimension City Pedals. - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Molded nylon; 1-piece, caged-type pedal - Slip-resistant surface
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds, bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 332g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
The ATAC XC 8 is the pedal preferred by competitive cyclocross, mountain bike riders, and gravel road riders. It features the lightness of a carbon body and the durability of a chromed, hollow oversized steel axle. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement and its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 8 is also a great choice for trail riding or bike touring.
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
Crank Brothers Mallet DH, the choice of DH world champions. - Concave platform for secure foothold - 8 adjustable pins per side for grip - Traction pad technology customizable interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - 57mm q-factor for stability at speed - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float and release angle - Premium bearings and double seal system - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material cast: Stainless steel - Spring material 300 series stainless steel - Release angle 15° / 20° - Max rider weight no restriction - Q-factor 57mm - Inner bearing type IGUS LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat premium brass cleats with shims included - Adjustable pins 8 per side for grip - Endcap hex alloy - Weight: 479 grams
Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provide the perfect balance of traction and comfort for a range of applications. The Thump RP version comes with replaceable steel pins that provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. Two different platform diameters accommodate a range of shoes sizes for a more personalized fit. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and comfort - Pin height: 3mm out of the box. Remove the 2mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5mm pin height. - Platform size: 113 x 95mm
Crank Brothers' Candy 11 is the pedal to sate a racer's sweet tooth. This customizable pedal boasts integrated traction pad technology to refine fit, feel and power transfer, while titanium components shave weight. A ribbed body helps your foot grab the pedal body when you've unclipped, though the four-sided entry will have you engaged and off on the first try. Rely on chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes, and a hex alloy end cap bash guard to help minimize damage to the pedal body.
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction: 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
VP's 69s are the perfect DH race, freeride, trail and BMX pedals. They are optimized for sticky shoes with 6 pins (VP's tallest and sharpest) per side on concave platforms that also grip your soles. These trick pedals boast extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies, tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for long life. The bodies are built to withstand rock strikes without losing pins, too.
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability.
$80.00 - $84.99
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi's Flip II pedals. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus. - Flip II: 56.5mm spindle length - Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes - Compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD and Wellgo 98A cleats - Chromoly spindle, ED-coated - Standard 15mm wrench flats as well as 8mm hex broach - Black chrome hardware - Adjustable spring tension - 4° cleat float - 14.6° angle of release - Bushing/sealed bearing combination for low-maintenance durability - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
For enduro riding and racing, it's all about the Crank Brothers Mallet E pedals. Winner of a Design & Innovation Award for 2016, this pedal features a concave platform for a secure, grippy foothold, and six adjustable pins per side for even more security. The adjustable traction pad interface keeps you in contact with the pedal so you can focus on your line. Four-sided entry ensures your foot will catch quickly and easily, as well as helping the Mallet E shed mud like no other. A 52mm q-factor is your best friend on tight trails, because who wants to be clotheslined by a tree? Not you, that's for sure. Throw in chamfered edges to ward off rock strikes, and a customizable float and release system and you're ready to shred. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - adjustable pins: 6 per side for grip - endcap: hex alloy - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 419g per pair
$79.99 - $91.99
Size-specific enthusiast-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us); 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us); 43-49 (EU) Specs: - Spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Inner bearing type: IGUS LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Footprint: 114mm x 111mm (Large); 100mm x 100mm (Small) - Weight: 470g per pair (Large); 415g per pair (Small) - Warranty: 5 years
$222.99 - $250.99
• Pedals feature a fully CNC machined platform out of 2014 T6 aluminium with anodized finish • The axle is made of high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated • The platform is slightly concave in shape to give maximum support • Each pedal uses a norglide bushing and three cartridge bearings in a fully sealed chamber to give a long smooth life • Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip. (Titanium and hollow pins available)
$150.00 - $179.99
Foot, meet pedal. Thanks to the Stamp, you two will be closely acquainted. After scrutinizing data from the outsoles of top mountain bike shoe brands, Crank Brothers discovered that two distinct surface areas can optimize the shoe/pedal bond through the whole range of shoe sizes. The result is the Stamp, a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: forged 6061-T6 - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - footprint: 100mm x 100mm (small) / 114mm x 111mm (large) - adjustable pins: 10 per side - minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - weight: 375g per pair (small) / 405g per pair (large)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included
$34.99 - $42.99
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
$99.99 - $116.99
Size-specific elite-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us); 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us); 43-49 (EU) Specs: - Spindle material: Forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Footprint: 114mm x 111mm - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Weight: 455g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
$105.99 - $110.99
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution. The Trail II pedals are available in three different spindle lengths, standard, +6mm, and +12mm. The longer spindle models are available in Intense Black.
$110.99 - $120.99
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist all-rounder take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options. - Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included - Available with different spindle length options (+6 and +12mm) - Longer spindle models available in Blackout
iSSi's Trail pedal provides a wider platform, solid pedal contact, and mechanism protection for the rigors of cross-country and all-mountain riding—the iSSi Trail pedal provides the rider with more control and more confidence when the terrain gets tough. - Chromoly spindle, ED-coated - 8mm hex broach - 52.5mm spindle length with +6mm and +12mm options available - SPD Compatible - Black chrome hardware - Adjustable spring tension - 4º cleat float - Compatible with two-bolt style shoes - Two-sided clipless pedal
$133.99 - $151.99
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
Page 1 of 4 Next page