The Mallet 2 pedal from Crank Brothers is ready to drop the hammer. No, seriously, this thing has been redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up, and it's a whole new creature. Durability and a lightweight aluminum body take the center stage in this versatile pedal that's equally at home shredding singletrack and providing a platform for your sneakers while you ride to class. The Mallet 2 offers a flat pedal feel and clipped-in control simultaneously for the best of both worlds and performance you can feel. And, with a customizable float and release angle, your body will thank you with miles and miles of fun.
- Weight: 245g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: Loose Ball - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
Get ready to ride Take your riding to the next level with Bontrager Comp road pedals. A fully-adjustable release tension lets you dial in the right feel for your ride and adds the confidence and efficiency of a secure connection to your bike. Durable materials and sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance for this Look Keo-style pedal. Cleats and hardware included. - Road pedals with Look KEO-style compatibility - Durable Chromoly spindle for long-lasting durability - Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth, reliable feel - Adjustable release tension - Includes cleats and mounting hardware
All alloy track style pedals.
$133.99 - $151.99
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
Dimension Mountain Pro Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Sealed bearings - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 270 g
$16.99 - $27.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provide the perfect balance of traction and comfort for a range of applications. The Thump RP version comes with replaceable steel pins that provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. Two different platform diameters accommodate a range of shoes sizes for a more personalized fit. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and comfort - Pin height: 3mm out of the box. Remove the 2mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5mm pin height. - Platform size: 113 x 95mm
$68.99 - $75.99
Light, impact resistant. New for 2018 is the Synth Pedal. An injection molded, nylon reinforced platform that is light, impact resistant and won’t break the bank. Modeled after our Scarab pedal, the Synth features a large platform with true concave and our proprietary pin system. It uses the same high-end axle and bearing assembly as on our Scarab and Contact models so you can count on long-life and smooth performance, with common serviceability components available from Chromag.
$113.99 - $116.99
Size-specific elite-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us); 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us); 43-49 (EU) Specs: - Spindle material: Forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Footprint: 114mm x 111mm - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Weight: 455g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
• Rubber platform increases comfort and grip • With reflectors
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction: 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds, bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 332g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
CNC machined 6061 aluminum pedal body - 2 sealed bearings and 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - Ultra thin 100mm x 104mm x 16mm platform - Extra tall M4-10 SS replaceable pins - 380g per pair
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Oversize oval design • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 467g pair
• Polished one-piece alloy body • Boron spindle • Toe clip compatible • Approximately 450g pair
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 400g pair
Extruded & CNC machined 6061 aluminum pedal body - 2 sealed bearings & 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 98mm x 92mm x 14mm platform - Extra tall 7mm M4-10 SS replaceable pins for ultimate grip
- Nylon folding pedals with one piece composite body - Perfect for use on folding bikes or others that are frequently transported - 9/16" axle fits most standard cranksets
The Xpresso 4 is the perfect pedal for training. Built for everyday use, the Xpresso 4 features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow steel axle. A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform and a carbon blade with 3 tensions settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. The ICLIC system requires only a light step to clip in making it a great choice for beginners or smaller riders.
Origin-8's ProForm UL Pedals feature an ultra-light CNC-machined body and a thin 18mm platform height. Heat-treated chromoly axles and cartridge bearings are super durable for a long life, and replaceable pins let you customize your grip.
• Extruded AL6061 aluminum CNC machined construction • CNC chromoly spindle • Sealed bearing and bushing • One side SPD compatible • Fully adjustable tension • 9/16-inch spindle • 295g pair
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well.
$32.99 - $41.99
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle