The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
Challenge's Valve Extenders screw onto the end of Presta valves to make the valves 42mm longer so that the valves will protrude through wheels with tall rims far enough to be able to attach your pump and inflate the tires. You get two extenders and a wrench for them.
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
$18.99 - $25.99
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
$31.99 - $33.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
- 45NRTH aluminum carbide concave replacement studs - Quantity: 25
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
$9.99 - $21.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on aluminum tubular rims. The container has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application. You get enough glue to install about 12 tires.
Continental Carbon Rim Cement adheres to carbon fiber rims better than standard tire glue. This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on carbon tubular rims. - The 200g Can has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application.
$10.99 - $19.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
Zipp is proud to partner with Silca to offer a premium valve extender with a stylish innovative design that eliminates annoying rattle between the extender and rim valve hole. - 24mm extender gasket removes rattle - Machined 6066-T6 aluminum - When installed on Zipp butyl tubes with 37mm valves, compatible with Zipp 303, 404 and 808 rims. - Compatible with all tubes with removable valve core. Places Presta valve at top of extender for easy access for inflation. - 34mm for 32-49mm rim depth including Zipp 303 – 2g - 45mm for 50-65mm rim depth including Zipp 404 – 2.7g - 60mm for 66-80mm rim depth including Zipp 808 – 3.7g - 75mm for 81-95mm rim depth – 4.7g - Kit includes two extenders for the bike, one extender for the spare tube. - (34mm kit includes one extender tool)
• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
$15.99 - $17.99
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
$14.99 - $17.99
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$20.00 - $35.00
The MTN Tube Spool is a simple, compact system that'll carry everything you need to fix a flat without weighing you down. To do so, its design allows for a spare tube, with up to a 48mm valve stem, to be rolled-up without damaging the tube. Meanwhile, the Spool can easily hold a lever, CO2 cartridge, and a valve head. - Patent-pending design allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber. - CO2 valve head and two-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage. - Holds a single threaded 25g CO2 cartridge. - Fits up to 48mm long tube valve stems. - Hook and loop strap can slide side to side to accomodate all different size mountain tubes
$0.99 - $6.99 $6.99 Up To 86% Savings
The crowning touch for any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw onto valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
$0.99 $6.99 86% Savings
Electra's Bubble Valve Caps are perfect for anyone who wants to customize their sweet ride down to the last detail. Simply screw onto any Schrader valve, step back and admire your awesome wheels.
Page 1 of 3 Next page