12- to 24-Inch
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
Maxxis' Overdrive Elite is the perfect all-around tire for any touring or commuter bike with 20-inch tires. The grooved tread handles all types of weather on all types of terrain and the Kevlar belt provides serious protection from flats. Plus, the reflective stripe keeps you visible and safe. - Folding bead - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.15), 370g(20 x 1.35)
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike.
$56.99 - $67.99
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$22.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• V34 Classic cruiser/all-terrain tread suitable for street and light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.125
• XC tire with durable casing, large knobs for all conditions • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
$18.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
$26.99 - $27.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
$41.07 - $60.99
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
- Inverted micro knobby tire suitable for pavement and beach conditions - Inverted tread provides good dry traction while maintaining a low rolling resistance - Belted protection for puncture resistance from road and trail debris - Excellent float over sand and snow - Type: Cruiser - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire
$47.99 - $51.99
A trail tire for your little shredder. The majority of kids' mountain bike tires are either overweight or under-gunned. The Snyper from Maxxis is the exception. The center knobs are ramped to decrease rolling resistance, but the aggressive side knobs will boost any kid's confidence in the turns. The Snyper uses Maxxis' lightweight SilkShield material for puncture protection from bead-to-bead so they can rip around all day without anyone worrying about flats. - Dual Compound - SilkShield puncture protection - 60 TPI
$29.99 - $36.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
- Street style tread paired with heavy duty rubber compound - Perfect tire for E-Bikes and some recumbents - Size: 16 x 2.50 - ISO: 305 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 40 - Weight: 976g
$21.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
$37.99 - $38.99
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
$37.99 - $50.99
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
$17.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
$26.99 - $27.99
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
High-pressure use freestyle BMX tire. - High-quality, lightweight flatland tire - Gum walls provide a flexible tire casing - Extensive siping means excellent grip on pavement - Wire bead
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxGrip Compound
Have confidence in your tires with Maxxis' Ringworm. The tread wraps all the way around from bead to bead for awesome traction at any lean angle. Plus, the high-pressure rating makes it super-durable no matter how big you go.
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
Page 1 of 5 Next page