The SRAM XX1 Eagle Power Meter unites Quarq's DZero power meter platform with CARBON TUNED crank arms for robust, intuitive power measurement in the lightest ever chassis. The DZero platform embodies 10 years of Quarq's technology advances and adds new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, and the Qalvin BLE app. The companion X-SYNC 2 chainrings are designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains.
- Two power meter variations – Conventional and BOOST 148 (52mm chainline).
- Requires an X-SYNC 2 or X-SYNC 104 BCD chainring.
- Existing XX1 power meter owners can upgrade using an Eagle Power Meter Spider (Conventional, not BOOST).
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- 168Q CARBON TUNED crank arms – extreme stiffness and light weight.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad -- no magnet
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery -- CR2032, 200 hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal -- swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy -- within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Ring and BB not included
- Speeds: 11/12
- Crank arm length: 175mm
- BB Compatibility: DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73
- Chainring Size: n/a
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 104 BCD
- Chainline: 49.0mm (standard) / 52.0mm (Boost)
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: n/a
- Guard: No Guard
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Color (Crank arm): Natural carbon
- Power Meter Type: ANT USB
|104mm / Natural Carbon / 170mm / Standard / 11–12-speed||710845817267||00.3018.203.170|
|104mm / Natural Carbon / 170mm / Boost / 11–12-speed||710845817281||00.3018.204.170|